The current version of Logic Lights is kept here.
Additions in the last couple of days:
- Background work on refactoring the wires to be composed of individual segments.
- Some other things on hold during this refactor.
- Created a working clasp to look in on wires.
- Clasps are held in the wires they peek into.
- Clasps can act only as inputs.
- Had to modify wires to figure out relative position on the wire from absolute position and vice-versa.
- Need to be able to select wires attached to clasps, deleting the clasp if that wire was the last one attached to the clasp.
- Similarly, need to be able to recognize clasp has been selected when a wire is being dragged around and add additional wires to the junction.
- When wire with a clasp on it is deleted, the clasp is deleted, but not the wire that uses it as a probe.
Other things noticed:
- When a logic element is placed in an invalid position where it would automatically connect to another element, the wire is created and even though the logic element isn't saved.