Found a problem (that's in the latest release) where the evaluation chain for the current state doesn't work correctly. On top of that, a random error made me roll back because the game was retiring on its own.
After revising back to the old game and doing a little work, it fixed itself readily but unexpectedly.
- Worked on Screen() and ColorScheme() classes, starting in on integration first with the pads.
- Renderer needs to have top-level access to the game object. Icky mixing between refactors seems to be needed.
Other Things to Do for Graphics:
- Buttons and Factories need to be raised (or lowered?) to make their purpose clear.
- Different pointers for different purposes:
- Mostly use the arrow, but
- Add a pointy finger over the buttons, and
- Add a grabby hand for movable objects and factories, that
- Becomes a closed hand when pulling something around, while
- Showing a soldering iron over pads and while drawing wires, while
- becomes a clasp when the end of a wire is over a terminal.
- Border for play area.