- I faded in the win notification on the win screen to make it less sudden.
- I added some flying, spinning wingdings on the win screen.
- I modified the win screen so that it doesn't time out and you can enjoy your confetti.
- I removed some reused code for the backgrounds and simplified the backgrounds.
- These functions came from a package I used in the video game physics program.
- Part of this was to help make the spinning wingdings easier to handle.
- This may make scaling harder later on, since part of the reason for the Background and Field classes was to make resizing screens easy in the course.
- I removed legacy MVC functions because they aren't used here. I do need to integrate the screens, and when I do I will use and MVC model, but it will be a more specialized one than I created for the course.