You can get the current version of the game here.
- Made black space on sides of wires to help clarify paths.
- Making the wires more flexible through moving the kink around and adding more kinks.
- Created some relative positioning for the the kink.
- Made structure inside LogicWire() to handle multiple kinks.
- Creating a probe or clasp to see what is going on inside of a wire without having to wire to an output terminal.
- Created the base class, inherited from the Pad() class.
- Created some logic inside of the LogicWire() class to work with the clasp, including deleting the clasp when the wire is deleted.
- Need to create an indefinite set if independent wire segments that function as a single unit.
- Need to be able to select wire segments and move them around, including creating new segments when a new one is required.
- Need to flesh out the clasp and add logic to the event handlers to create a new clasp when placed on a wire.